Pharmaceutical & Medical Flexible Packaging
Protecting Products that Protect People
Pharmaceutical packaging and medical device packaging that has been trusted by leading pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers for 50 years.
Many brands and companies are turning to flexible packaging to package hand sanitizer products. As experts for over 50 years in high barrier applications, we’re here to help with various flexible packaging rollstock and premade pouch solutions:
- Sanitizing wipes in single-use sachet/packet formats
- Corner & top mounted premade pouches
- Premade STANDCAP inverted stand-up pouches
- Multi-use wipes in zippered & slider premade pouches
- Peel & reseal premade pouches for sanitizing wipes
Barrier Options for Pharma and Medical Products
Many leading pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers choose Glenroy to supply foil & non-foil flexible packaging laminations and lidding with:
- Chemical resistance for hard-to-hold products
- Oxygen, light, and moisture barriers that meet stringent requirements (including clear high-barrier laminations)
- Sealant layers that provide outstanding seal strength, hot tack, and seal-through-contamination characteristics, and resist scalping of active ingredients
- Properties such as easy tear propagation or peelability
- High-fidelity flexographic printing
Choose Glenroy for:
- A team of experts who can deliver a flexible packaging solution that meets your technical requirements, budget, and time frame.
- One of the most experienced service teams in the industry; Glenroy’s representatives have an average of 23 years of experience in the packaging industry.
- Customized, high-quality, cost-effective packaging material for your applications.
- Fast turnaround times on test rolls and clinical trial test material.
- Laminations produced to stringent quality specifications, with traceability from start to finish
We’re able to supply pre-made pouches for various applications such as sanitizing hygiene wipes & towelettes and defibrillator pads. Features like laser scoring or application of banding tape can ensure a fast linear tear when seconds make the difference.
Glenroy has the technology and expertise to manufacture flexible packaging for diverse pharmaceutical and medical products, including:
- Hand sanitizer
- Medical devices
- Capsules, pills, and tablets
- Sanitizing wipes
- Inhalation devices
- Wound care and burn care dressings
- Tissue grafts
- Enteral feeding
- Unit dose medications
- Implantable devices
- Medicated swabs
- Transdermal patches
- Single-use electrodes
- Medical devices
- Tissue substitutes
- Diagnostic test kits
- Dissolvable strips
- Miscellaneous medical products for patient care
Packaging Film Structures Include:
- High barrier foil & non-foil laminations
- Co-extruded structures
- Peelable laminations
- Pouch laminates
- Thermoformable films
- Cold-formable films
- Blister foils
Our quality systems are rooted in FDA GMP requirements and ISO principles, and we’ve implemented Six Sigma and Lean methodologies for over fifteen years.
- We maintain a GMP manufacturing environment, with product traceability from start to finish, and regular internal and third party quality audits.
- Our laminations are produced to stringent quality specifications, and our production facilities exceed many standards set for production of consumer and pharmaceutical packaging.
- While some flexible packaging manufacturers have reformulated to the cheapest raw materials available, we continue to use high-quality materials in our products to ensure that your packaging performs consistently throughout the distribution and lifecycle of your product.
- We continually invest in our state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and our highly skilled machine operators, who have an average of 17 years of experience in producing flexible packaging.
Visit our Quality & Regulatory Systems page to learn more.