Put our years of custom packaging specialization to work for you to protect high-percentage isopropyl alcohol (IPA) that's essential for hand sanitizer products.
Our flexible packaging not only offers high barrier protection for hard-to-hold products such as hand sanitizer, it also provides many eco-friendly benefits - less plastic waste, less energy consumption, less greenshouse gas emissions, and less water usage than rigid plastic packaging.
The award-winning inverted squeeze pouch provides various benefits for hand sanitizer gels & liquids:
- High-barrier structure protects high-percentage isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
- Lightweight, flexible, gravity-fed package allows for up to 99% product evacuation
- Unique shape and reverse printed billboard space for enhanced shelf impact
- AptarGroup's flip-top Sierra closure features the SlimpliSqueeze® valve that improves barrier properties and offers drip-free controlled dispensing
- Premade STANDCAP Pouches result in up to 63% less plastic (by weight), 61% less fossil fuel consumption, 62% less greenhouse gas emissions, 76% less water usage, 52% less landfill waste (even when factoring in plastic) when compared to plastic bottles
With years of technical experience, we provide custom spouted pouches suited for high-barrier applications like hand sanitizer with various options and benefits:
- Corner & top-mounted fitments
- Variety of closures such as screw caps
- Custom sizes and unique die-cut shapes
- Reverse printed graphics
Glenroy's premade pouches for high-percentage IPA sanitizing towelettes & wipes feature trusted engineered structures and reverse printed graphics for superior protection and design.
- Slider closures with end clips
- 3-side seal premade pouches with tear notches
- Press-to-close zipper closures
- Peel & reseal premade pouches
Glenroy has earned a reputation in the flexible packaging industry for having exceptional expertise in manufacturing high barrier film laminations and single-use sachets for “hard-to-hold” products. Options for hand sanitizing gels & wipes with IPA include:
- Varying sizes of single-use sachet/packet formats
- Small fill volume sachets with spouts available
- Reverse-printed graphics