Narrow Web Flexible Packaging
Glenroy pioneered the first line of film-faced laminations designed for narrow web printers over 20 years ago. Now known as ExpressWeb™ films, Glenroy’s cost-effective surface printable flexible packaging materials set the standard for quality.
Our ExpressWeb™ surface printable flexible packaging films are:
- Stocked and ready to ship within two to three business days.
- Manufactured with Glenroy’s state-of-the-art extrusion coating and laminating equipment.
- Compatible with most solvent-based, water-based, and UV ink systems.
Most suppliers of narrow web films do not manufacture all of their own laminations, allowing for inconsistent performance and quality. But when you choose ExpressWeb™, your flexible packaging material will run reliably on your presses and perform consistently in even the most challenging applications.
This adds up to reduced scrap rates, reduced downtime, and satisfied customers who trust your products.
Many narrow web printers choose Glenroy for the unmatched technical expertise of our packaging engineers. We provide comprehensive technical services such as:
- Product/package compatibility testing
- Ingredient list analysis
- Material construction analysis
- Package engineering
- Assistance with structure selection
- On-site technical support
We’re experts in providing structures that meet ever-increasing regulatory demands, and our packaging engineers provide the technical support required to ensure that your projects succeed.
Designed for diverse applications ranging from beauty & personal care products to pharmaceuticals, a wide range of structures are available with varying chemical resistance, oxygen & moisture barrier properties, and sealant layers.
|Product Name||Exterior Layer||Tie Layer||Barrier Layer||Tie Layer||Sealant Layer|
|White HPC 174||PET||White LDPE||Foil||HPC||1.25 mil LLDPEF|
|Silver HPC 174||PET||Clear LDPE||Foil||HPC||1.25 mil LLDPEF|
|White EAA 032||PET||White LDPE||Foil||EAA||1.25 mil LLDPEF|
|White HPC Plus 226||PET||White LDPE||Foil||HPC||1.5 mil LLDPEF|
|Silver HPC Plus 226||PET||Clear LDPE||Foil||HPC||1.5 mil LLDPEF|
|White EAA Plus 129||PET||White LDPE||Foil||EAA||2.0 mil LLDPEF|
|White Ready Seal 225||PET||White LDPE||Foil||N/A||Surlyn|
White Ready Seal 225™ (EFO 225-001) is a high performance, surface printable packaging film with superior print receptivity and outstanding barrier properties.
- Superior print receptivity & compatibility
- with wide range of ink systems
- Lower COF for improved machinability
- Excellent seal-through properties for granulates, crystals, & powders
- Outstanding oxygen & moisture barrier
- Exceptional hot tack properties
- Runs at faster speeds with lower sealing temperatures
- ExpressWeb™ program availability in 30” & 45.75” master roll widths
Ideal applications include:
- Protein powders
- Drink mixes
- Granulates & crystals
Custom-engineered Narrow Web Packaging Films
In addition to ExpressWeb™ flexible packaging, we’re also able to custom-engineer narrow web flexible packaging films to meet your specific performance requirements. Our packaging engineers will work one-on-one with you to engineer ideal structures for your unique applications.
For narrow web printers that offer stand up pouches, Glenroy is not only able to provide ideal narrow web packaging films, but we’re also able to provide pouch converting services. Our extensive variety of pouch converting machinery has produced award-winning stand up pouches. Stand up pouches with spouts or fitments are rapidly becoming popular alternatives to rigid packaging.