From stand-up pouches to stickpack laminations, we offer the capabilities you need to create packaging that improves the consumer experience and stands out on retail shelves.
An increasing number of food and beverage manufacturers are turning to flexible packaging to add convenience, elevate the consumer experience, improve eCommerce processes, provide eco-conscious packaging, and to stand out in a sea of sameness.
If you’re looking for innovative stand-up pouches, we can help:
- We’re experts at engineering flexible packaging materials that preserve product flavors and extend freshness.
- Our accessible packaging engineers provide value-added services such as product/package compatibility testing, burst testing, and drop testing.
- Our pouch converting equipment has produced award-winning stand-up pouches.
- We’re uniquely equipped with one of the widest varieties pouch converting machinery of any flexible packaging manufacturer.
- Our packaging engineers can work with you to determine ideal sizing, configuration, and features such as unique closures, spouts, handles, and shapes.
Shaped pouches offer a unique way to differentiate food products.
Provide consumers with a new level of convenience and grow market share with the new premade STANDCAP Pouch from Glenroy:
- Ready-to-dispense, gravity fed package
- Customizable anti-spill SimpliSqueeze® valve provides clean & controlled drip-free dispensing
- Eliminates need for utensils when dispensing product
- Stable, space-efficient design for easy storage
- Easy-open flip-cap dispensing closure
- Built-in tamper-evident pull ring
- Lightweight & highly portable for on-the-go consumers
- Provides 99% product evacuation
- Heightened shelf visibility and instant shelf impact
Snack pouches like the Creminelli Salami Minis are ideal for on-the-go consumers. The lightweight flexible packaging features a press-to-close zipper closure which offers convenience and portability for users.
Compared to rigid packaging, flexible pouches typically:
- Have a smaller carbon footprint.
- Require less energy and generates less CO2 during production.
- Need fewer trucks for transportation, reducing fossil fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Produce significantly less landfill waste through source reduction.
- Provide more surface area for attention-grabbing graphics.
The lightweight nature of snack pouches combined with the eco-friendly benefits make these packages fit for e-commerce applications.
We have the technology and expertise to manufacture flexible packaging for a wide array of food and beverage products, including:
- Dressings & marinades
- Spreads & jams
- Peanut butter
- Butter & shortening
- Cooking oils & vinegar
- Pickled products
- Baby food
- Sports drinks
- Energy drinks
- Dairy drinks
- Alcoholic beverages
- Protein shakes
- Coffee drinks
- Sugars & sweeteners
- Spices & seasonings
- Nuts, seeds, & grains
- Trail mix
- Confectionary & candy
- Pet food
- Powdered drink mixes
Glenroy holds the BRCGS (Brand Reputation through Compliance Global Standards) Certification for Packaging and Packaging Materials to ensure product safety, integrity, legality and quality, and the operational controls in the food packaging industry.
The BRCGS Certification is recognzied by the GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) and provides a robust framework to follow during the production of safe, authentic packaging materials and to better manage product quality to meet customers’ requirements, while maintaining legal compliance for food packaging.