From stand-up pouches to stickpack laminations, we offer the capabilities you need to create packaging that improves the consumer experience and stands out on retail shelves.
An increasing number of food and beverage manufacturers are turning to flexible packaging to add convenience, improve the consumer experience, provide eco-conscious packaging, and to stand out in a sea of sameness.
If you’re looking for innovative stand-up pouches, we can help:
- We’re experts at engineering flexible packaging materials that preserve product flavors and extend freshness.
- Our accessible packaging engineers provide value-added services such as product/package compatibility testing, burst testing, and drop testing.
- Our pouch converting equipment has produced award-winning stand-up pouches.
- We’re uniquely equipped with one of the widest varieties of stand-up pouch converting machinery of any flexible packaging manufacturer.
- Our packaging engineers can work with you to determine ideal sizing, configuration, and features such as unique closures, spouts, handles, and shapes.
Shaped pouches, such as our customized pouches with EZ Pour spouts, offer a unique way to differentiate dry food products.
Provide consumers with a new level of convenience and grow market share with the new premade STANDCAP Pouch from Glenroy:
- Ready-to-dispense, gravity fed package
- Customizable anti-spill SimpliSqueeze® valve provides clean & controlled drip-free dispensing
- Eliminates need for utensils when dispensing product
- Stable, space-efficient design for easy storage
- Easy-open flip-cap dispensing closure
- Built-in tamper-evident pull ring
- Lightweight & highly portable for on-the-go consumers
- Provides 99% product evacuation
- Heightened shelf visibility and instant shelf impact
Designed for convenient dispensing, the lightweight and durable Ready Pour pouch features a tamper-evident tap dispenser and ergonomic handle. The pouch is constructed from materials engineered to preserve flavors and extend the freshness of your products, and the design allows for increased printable surface area to present attention-grabbing graphics that resonate with consumers.
Compared to a rigid bottle, Ready Pour:
- Has a smaller carbon footprint.
- Requires less energy and generates less CO2 during production.
- Needs fewer trucks for transportation, reducing fossil fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Produces significantly less landfill waste through source reduction.
- Provides more surface area for attention-grabbing graphics.
We have the technology and expertise to manufacture flexible packaging for a wide array of food and beverage products, including:
- Dressings & marinades
- Spreads & jams
- Peanut butter
- Butter & shortening
- Cooking oils & vinegar
- Pickled products
- Baby food
- Sports drinks
- Energy drinks
- Dairy drinks
- Alcoholic beverages
- Protein shakes
- Coffee drinks
- Sugars & sweeteners
- Spices & seasonings
- Nuts, seeds, & grains
- Trail mix
- Confectionary & candy
- Pet food
- Powdered drink mixes
Glenroy is BRC (British Retail Consortium) certified to ensure product safety, integrity, legality and quality, and the operational controls in the food packaging industry. We are also GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) recognized.