At Glenroy, our culture is built around the success of our customers. While that sounds like typical mumbo jumbo that a lot of companies say, our customers can vouch for us when it comes to that statement. Our company was founded on providing a superior experience to customers, and for fifty years, we have made that our focus.
When it came time to update our website, we wanted to make our website more valuable than ever before to our customers and visitors. So, we got to work and added in quite a few new features that we hope you find helpful.
First of all, the new glenroy.com detects whether you are using a laptop/desktop, tablet, or phone when visiting, and the site delivers a customized experience. It’s much easier to view glenroy.com from your tablet or mobile device than ever before.
New features of this website include:
- a flexible packaging gallery to spark your imagination.
- 360-degree photography of several innovative pouches, including spouted pouches.
- expanded details on our offering of packaging film laminations and stand-up pouches.
- new section of information on our capabilities.
- more comprehensive list of frequently asked questions (and a new section of frequently asked questions on premade pouches).
- new improved graphics upload tool for easy ftp transfer of graphics files.
- new section on success stories, such as the heartwarming HopeGel Project.
- all-new web layouts that are interactive pdf’s.
- a careers section with job listings, employee testimonials, and information on our benefits, culture, mission, vision, and values. (Check out our recent Well Workplace Award; we’re one of “America’s Healthiest Companies”!)
- all-new videos that can be found throughout the site.
- and of course, this blog, which will soon provide useful content on flexible packaging. (We promise we won’t brag about our new website in every blog post. We’re doing it just this once.)
Back by popular demand, we also included our flexible packaging calculators and converters, which have been used by thousands of packaging professionals around the world, including our customers and even our competitors.
The list goes on, but you get the picture. We’re continually trying to think of new ways to help our customers, and we hope this new website is helpful for you.