Recycling and recovery efforts and technology for stand-up pouches are expanding every day. We strive to be on the forefront of this movement and offer environmental benefits with our recyclable pouch options.
Through our partnership in the Sustainable Packaging Coalition® How2Recycle® program, we have multiple options for store drop-off recyclable pouches. Our current options include a non-barrier and barrier stand-up zippered pouch featuring the following benefits:
- Excellent barrier to moisture multilayer structure
- FDA product compliant for direct food contact
- Features 5 channel audible-tactile locking zipper
- Qualifies for How2Recycle® Store Drop-off label
These store drop-off recyclable stand-up pouches are ideal for various markets1 including:
- Pet food
- Personal care
1Store Drop-off label may not be eligible in all applications and geography. Please contact us for further information.
Consumers can feel confident buying a sustainable package with easy opening and reclosability use after use. The Fresh-Lock® Multiplex® zipper enhances the consumer experience for our store drop-off recyclable pouches by providing many benefits including:
- 100% recyclable easy-to-use closure that you can hear and feel
- Air-tight locking grid for optimal product protection
- Works well for granular products
- Lasting reclosability allowing for multiple uses
Each version of our store drop-off recyclable pouch meets the requirements for the How2Recycle® store drop-off program2. Follow these four easy steps to complete the recycling process.
- Make sure pouch is completely empty
- Shake out any loose crumbs or food residue
- Remove any remaining liquid inside pouch
- Drop off at your participating local store
2Brands and companies who are interested in using our recyclable pouches will need to become members of the How2Recycle® store drop-off program in order to use the label on their own custom-printed pouch.