Offer your customers more environmental benefits with our recyclable pouch options.
Through our partnership in the Sustainable Packaging Coalition® How2Recycle® program, we have multiple options for store drop-off recyclable pouches. Our current options include a non-barrier and barrier stand-up zippered pouch featuring the following benefits:
- Excellent barrier to moisture multilayer structure
- FDA product compliant for direct food contact
- Features 5 channel audible-tactile locking zipper
- Qualifies for How2Recycle® Store Drop-off label
These store drop-off recyclable stand-up pouches are ideal for various markets1 including:
- Pet food
- Personal care
1Store Drop-off label may not be eligible in all applications and geography. Please contact us for further information.
Consumers can feel confident buying a sustainable package with easy opening and reclosability use after use. The Fresh-Lock® Multiplex® zipper enhances the consumer experience for our store drop-off recyclable pouches by providing many benefits including:
- 100% recyclable easy-to-use closure that you can hear and feel
- Air-tight locking grid for optimal product protection
- Works well for granular products
- Lasting reclosability allowing for multiple uses
Each version of our store drop-off recyclable pouch meets the requirements for the How2Recycle® store drop-off program2. Follow these four easy steps to complete the recycling process.
- Make sure pouch is completely empty
- Shake out any loose crumbs or food residue
- Remove any remaining liquid inside pouch
- Drop off at your participating local store
2Brands and companies who are interested in using our recyclable pouches will need to become members of the How2Recycle® store drop-off program in order to use the label on their own custom-printed pouch.