Premade Pouches Made with Post-consumer Recycled Content.
As a part of our company sustainanability initiative, Glenroy manufactures custom-printed premade pouch solutions that are made with post-consumer recycled resins sourced from recycled plastic jugs.
The innovative, lightweight, & convenient inverted flexible pouch (premade STANDCAP Pouch) is now made with PCR. Offer your customers peace of mind with premade STANDCAP inverted pouches made with 48% post-consumer recycled resin with the following benefits:
- Made with 48% PCR
- Post consumer resins sourced from milk, juice, and water jugs
- FDA compliant & suited for direct food contact
- Easy-to-use, lightweight, and up to 99% product evacuation
- SimpliSqueeze® valve technology improves oxygen barrier & provides controlled dispensing with clean product cutoff
- Reduced fossil fuel consumption, greenhouse gas emissions, water usage, and landfill waste compared to alternative rigid packaging formats (plastic & glass bottles)
Made with 53% post-consumer recycled resin, Glenoy's press-to-close zippered PCR pouches offers an already sustainable package more eco-friendly benefits.
- Good barrier to moisture and oxygen multilayer structure
- 100% PCR barrier layer
- 42% PCR sealant layer
- Safe & certified for direct food contact
- PCR resin sourced from milk, juice, and water bottles
- Includes standard 9mm zipper closure
- Ideal for baking/snack, personal care, frozen foods, and home care markets