Register for free admission to Pack Expo International 2018, compliments of Glenroy. You’ll receive access to the world’s largest processing and packaging show, where over 50,000 packaging professionals will gather to see over 2,500 exhibitors.
- Learn where packaging trends are headed in your industry.
- Investigate innovative new packaging technologies that can give you a competitive edge.
- See processing and packaging machinery in action.
- Network at the packaging industry’s largest event.
- Access over 100 free educational sessions.
Be sure to stop by Glenroy’s booth #4044 in the South Hall to see the new premade STANDCAP Pouch!
- October 14 – 17, 2018
- Located at McCormick Place in Chicago
- Visit Glenroy in the South Hall at booth #4044
For your free* registration, visit packexpointernational.com/register, enter comp code 37N32 during the registration process and the registration fee will be waived prior to your checkout.
*Complimentary registration is valid for online pre-registration only; not valid on-site. Expires October 13, 2018. Complimentary registration is intended for use by end-user, retailer and contract packager registrants. Non-exhibiting suppliers and distributors are required to pay standard attendance fees. A non-exhibiting supplier is defined as anyone who sells packaging/processing/converting equipment and/or anyone who’s primary product is packaging containers or materials, supplies, automation, or other services. A distributor is defined as a professional who resells packaging/processing/converting equipment/supplies.