There’s a new package in town that is about to refresh taco Tuesdays.
Yucatan Guacamole® Squeeze is the first guacamole product to be used in the premade STANDCAP inverted pouch by Glenroy. This game-changing pouch transforms guacamole from a traditional dip to an on-demand condiment while keeping it fresh AND green for up to 10 days after opening.
Whether you’re launching a new product or trying to invigorate an established product line, choosing stand-up pouches for your packaging can be a game changer. Some of the various benefits drawing brands to pouches include:
- Pouches fit consumer lifestyle trends; on-the-go consumers find lightweight pouches easy to carry, reseal, and store.
- Many pouches make it easier for consumers to dispense and use the product inside, and allow for complete evacuation of the product (as opposed to rigid packaging).
- Pouches provide ample billboard space for on-shelf brand-building.
- Flexibles offer a contemporary look and work well with design-forward graphic treatments.
- Many consumers perceive stand-up pouches as a signifier of a quality, premium product.
- Millennials are “flexible packaging natives” who grew up seeing juice in pouches, and they are more accepting of pouches than any preceding generation.
- New features and spouts provide...
Stand-up pouches are one of the fastest growing packaging formats, with stand-up pouch usage projected to grow by 7% each year through 2018. Thanks to advances in flexible packaging materials, fitments, and filling equipment, many products once limited to rigid packaging are now excellent candidates for pouches.
When thinking about packaging for liquid products, pouches may not be the first thing that comes to mind. But an increasing number of brands are switching from rigid packaging to stand-up pouches for liquid products such as beverages, syrups, cleaning solutions, and even oils and lubricants.
Why Convert from Rigid Packaging to Pouches?
The benefits of choosing stand-up pouches over rigid packaging are many. Flexible pouches:
- Are conveniently lighter and more portable for today’s on-the-go consumers.
- Result in a higher product-to-package ratio.
- Use approximately 60 percent less...