Whether you’re launching a new product or trying to invigorate an established product line, choosing stand-up pouches for your packaging can be a game changer. Some of the various benefits drawing brands to pouches include:
- Pouches fit consumer lifestyle trends; on-the-go consumers find lightweight pouches easy to carry, reseal, and store.
- Many pouches make it easier for consumers to dispense and use the product inside, and allow for complete evacuation of the product (as opposed to rigid packaging).
- Pouches provide ample billboard space for on-shelf brand-building.
- Flexibles offer a contemporary look and work well with design-forward graphic treatments.
- Many consumers perceive stand-up pouches as a signifier of a quality, premium product.
- Millennials are “flexible packaging natives” who grew up seeing juice in pouches, and they are more accepting of pouches than any preceding generation.
- New features and spouts provide...