MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis., November 8, 2010 — Glenroy, Inc. has launched a new website with extensive flexible packaging content, tools and resources. The new glenroy.com includes content such as:
- Flexible packaging sustainability information
- Glossary of flexible packaging terms and acronyms
- Answers to frequently asked flexible packaging questions
- Web layout diagrams for common form and fill equipment
- Graphic specifications reference guide
- FTP site for flexible packaging artwork file transmittal
- Flexible packaging case studies
- Interactive flexible packaging conversion and calculation tools
Industry-specific flexible packaging information is available for products such as beauty and personal care, pharmaceutical and medical, animal care & nutrition, nutraceutical, oral care and household products.
According to Rich Buss, president of Glenroy, "Our customers' success is what matters most to Glenroy. We work hard to anticipate and meet their needs, and the new glenroy.com is just one of the many ways we do this."
Printing Industries of America awarded the new website with a 2010 web2award on October 29, 2010. As the premier annual competition naming the best websites in the printing industry, this award celebrates printers' abilities to adopt new website technology.
About Glenroy, Inc.
Since 1965, Glenroy, Inc. has been a trusted converter and printer of flexible packaging film. A privately held company headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, Glenroy manufactures high-quality packaging film and pre-formed pouches for a variety of industries, including personal care, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmetic, automotive, and household products. For more information on Glenroy's flexible packaging solutions, visit www.glenroy.com or call (800) 824-1482.