Glenroy is a 3rd generation family owned company and our company culture reflects that. We’re always looking for new faces to join us. In fact, most of our newest employees comment how welcoming the entire Glenroy employee family makes them feel from the start. If you’re looking for a new career or just getting started, consider applying today!
Find the Career that’s Right for You.
At Glenroy, our focus is on our people and our purpose. We understand that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our culture is truly unique, which can be felt by employees and customers alike. We feel that putting forth a high level of commitment to our workforce results in employees that put forth a high level of commitment to our customers.
As an employee at Glenroy you can expect to experience:
- a unique & positive culture.
- high value placed on your ideas & contributions.
- a supportive employee base.
- a dynamic & collaborative work environment.
- opportunities for career development.
In addition to competitive wages, we offer a comprehensive benefit package including:
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- paid time off & paid holidays
- robust wellness package with health insurance premium discounts & generous incentives
- life insurance & critical care insurance
- flexible spending accounts
- short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 401k matching & profit sharing
- tuition reimbursement & financing
* Manufacturing employees utilize an alternate work week schedule (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on rotating) & office/professional positions allow for flexible work arrangements.
*Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Glenroy.
To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click on the URL provided: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com
“If you desire to work with a company where your contributions matter and you have a sense of ownership and responsibility for both team and organizational success, consider Glenroy.”
Regional Sales Manager – Geoff Van Eimeren
“With the increasing growth throughout the company, Glenroy is an exciting place to be employed. I see myself retiring here.”
Flexo Operator – Jonathon Kreitzer
“It’s a great company to work for that values and self-empowers its employees.”
Customer Service Manager – Kimberly Weiss
“[I continue working here] …knowing that the company is growing every day and I am growing with it.”
Finisher – Marvin Harris
In 2020, the National Association for Business Resources (NABR) named Glenroy as one of the nation’s Best and Brightest Companies to work for. “We are honored to be named one of the Best and Brightest Companies in 2020,” said Teri Green, Director of Human Resources & Organizational Development. “This designation demonstrates the quality of our employees and their focus on continuous improvement.”
Glenroy is One of “America’s Healthiest Companies”
Glenroy has received a Well Workplace Gold Award from Wellness Council of America (WELCOA) with local affiliate Wellness Council of Wisconsin. This Gold Well Workplace Award recognizes Glenroy as one of the nation’s leaders in worksite wellness programs for unparalleled commitment to the health and well-being of employees.