Is the STANDCAP Pouch right for your product? Reach out to us:
A leading brand is commanding a 23.6% higher price per oz. in the STANDCAP Pouch vs. a rigid package— while increasing overall sales by 69.7%. The new package format is also responsible for the company’s 11% increase in market share.
Provide consumers with a new level of convenience and grow market share with the new premade STANDCAP Pouch from Glenroy.
- Clean, Controlled Dispensing: Evenly distribute product with no mess and clean product cutoff.
- Lifestyle Trends: The STANDCAP Pouch is lightweight, portable, and ideal for on-the-go consumers and ecommerce.
- Ultimate Ease: Easy to open, use, reclose, and store. Also requires less squeeze force and provides more controlled dispensing than squeezable rigid packaging.
- Transportation & Storage Savings: Unfilled rigid packaging can take up 26 times the space of unfilled pouches designed for the same product. Why ship/store air?
- Lose the Utensil: No spoon/knife required (and no cross-contamination of product from utensils.)
- Product Evacuation: Consumers can easily access virtually 100% of the product without the frustration of wasted product.
- Keep it Fresh: Aptar’s SimpliSqueeze® valve maintains product freshness between uses.
- Top of Mind: Fits in fridge door so it won’t be pushed to the back of the refrigerator and forgotten.
The STANDCAP Pouch has been proven successful in the marketplace—increasing market share significantly for an established brand—and the pouch is poised to disrupt entire product categories.
As the exclusive pouch converter of STANDCAP, Glenroy leverages proprietary VOLPAK converting technology to deliver STANDCAP as a premade pouch, providing brands with a low cost of entry option.
The STANDCAP Pouch’s innovative closure was developed by Aptar, a leader in dispensing solutions. This patented dispensing solution provides the pouch with stability and features an easy to open flip-lid closure, built-in tamper evidence, and proprietary SimpliSqueeze® valve technology for superior dispensing performance.
SimpliSqueeze® Valve Technology:
- Provides controlled drip-free dispensing with clean product cutoff
- Improves oxygen barrier & maintains product freshness between uses
- SimpliSqueeze® valve can be fully customized for the viscosity of your product and the desired product stream
- Built-in ring pull is quick & easy to remove
According to a recent environmental and sustainability study by Natural Marketing Institute (NMI), choosing inverted stand-up pouches instead of glass bottles results in:
- 65% less fossil fuel consumption.
- 77.8% less greenhouse gas emissions.
- 80.6% less water usage.
Our nation’s largest generation has an affinity for pouches, and Mintel’s 2018 Global Packaging Trends study points out innovative flexible packaging as a way to draw millennials shopping the periphery back to center aisles.
In eye-tracking studies within a retail environment, the STANDCAP Pouch was noticed 40% faster & viewed 53% longer than a rigid package.
Our STANDCAP Partners
Horizontal Form/Fill/Seal Solutions
VOLPAK is the leader in developing innovative pouch packaging machinery. Global STANDCAP Pouch applications supported by VOLPAK. Applications specific to North America sold and supported by R.A JONES.
Aptar’s customized pouch dispensing solution features an easy-to open flip-lid closure and a tamper evident pull ring. Its proprietary SimpliSqueeze® valve technology delivers a drip-free and controlled product dispense.