Pouching Packer/Quality Inspector – 3rd Shift
Under the direction of and reporting to the Pouching Lead, the Packer is responsible for assembling finished cases and pallets and following quality inspection guidelines.
- Count and pack finished pouches in accordance to customer specifications.
- Perform visual inspections and pouch measures.
- Document production activity and material traceability/usage calculations to determine finished quantities and line efficiencies.
- Create and labels and tag finished product.
- Communicate with Operator to maintain pouch specifications within defined tolerances.
- Set up line supplies to include making boxes.
- Operate manual die cutter and hand spouter.
- Manually insert components to include spouts and glands.
- Perform general housekeeping and period cleaning as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to read a metric and standard ruler.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- High school math skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work as a team member.
- The ability to read blueprints a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Job Hours: 40 hours/week – Sun-Thurs 11:00pm to 7:00am
Job Pay: $18.01 Per Hour – Shift Premium $.35 Per Hour
Direct Reports: 0
Percentage Travel: 0%