Pouching Packer Qty. Insp. – 2nd Shift
Under the direction of and reporting to the Pouching Lead, the Packer is responsible for assembling finished cases and pallets and following quality inspection guidelines.
1. Count and pack finished pouches in accordance to customer specifications.
2. Perform visual inspections and pouch measures.
3. Document production activity and material traceability/usage calculations to determine finished quantities and line efficiencies.
4. Create and labels and tag finished product.
5. Communicate with Operator to maintain pouch specifications within defined tolerances.
6. Set up line supplies to include making boxes.
7. Operate manual die cutter and hand spouter.
8. Manually insert components to include spouts and glands.
9. Perform general housekeeping and period cleaning as needed.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to read a metric and standard ruler.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- High school math skills.
- The ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work as a team member.
- The ability to read blueprints a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Job Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Job Hours: 40 hours/week – Mon-Fri 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Job Pay: $18.01 – $19.81 Per Hour with $.35 per hour shift premium
Direct Reports: 0
Percentage Travel: 0%