Corporate discounts for Glenroy visitors are available at the hotel listed below. When planning a visit to Glenroy, please feel free to contact Jodie Thomann, Administrative Service Coordinator, at (262) 250-7121 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or assistance in booking accommodations, transportation, etc.
Directions from Mitchell International Airport to Glenroy
- Leaving Mitchell International Airport, take the airport spur west to I-94 and follow signs that say To I-94 Milwaukee.
- Follow I-94 to I-894-bypass (Madison/Fond du Lac).
- Follow the I-894-bypass to I-41 N (to Fond du Lac).
- Stay on I-41 N to Pilgrim Rd N (Exit 51A).
- Take Pilgrim Rd N approx 1/10 mile to Megal Dr, turn left.
- Follow Megal Dr for 2/10 miles to Nor-X-Way Ave, turn right.
- Glenroy is the last building on the right-hand side of the street at the top of the hill.
Directions from Glenroy to Mitchell International Airport
- Follow Nor-X-Way Ave to Megal Dr., turn left onto Megal Dr. and follow for 2/10 miles to Pilgrim Rd.
- Turn right onto Pilgrim Rd. and follow for 3/10 miles to the entrance ramp for I-41 S.
- Take I-41 S for about 12 miles, continue on I-894 bypass to Chicago for about 9 miles to I-94 marked To Chicago/To Airport (Exit 10B).
- Continue on I-94 to the exit marked Airport-Mitchell International (Exit 318). (The ramp from I-894 to I-94 will deposit you in the left lane of I-94, you will need to get into the right lane in order to be able to exit at the airport spur.)
- Follow the airport spur to the terminal.